Thursday, October 1, 2015

Up Late

I am up late tonight...combination of excited and tired.  Tomorrow my sweet sorority sister named Katy will be here tho spend the weekend to go with Mike and I over to the big College weekend.  The sorority celebration has been in the planning stages for over a year.  I have been deep cleaning for a couple of weeks to get ready..today I got my nails done, shopped for some new clothes and got chicken salad made for tomorrow's lunch with Katy.  Katy's husband was a fraternity brother of Mike's and he died a couple of years ago.  She has driven all the way from Pennsylvania ...she first went down to her home town
 Of Doniphan Missouri.
I'm going to try and take a picture of my nails and my polished 
 Ring...I'm pleased how they turned out...couldn't lose the weight...thought maybe my hand could look good😉.   Well that's disappointing....look at those wrinkles!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, your nails are beautiful and the ring just sets them off! I sure hope you have a wonderful reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie Jo...it is sad...we all have
    old hands... Mine, Fleta's, and betty's all look alike,,,but you have pretty nails! love you...have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete