Monday, July 27, 2015

Boys left for camp

Kris and Sam headed out to Boy Scout Camp yesterday morning.   They were excited! Kris will be the Camp master this year and Sam will be called to be Brave in the tribe of Mic-o Say.  Our son Paul will go down on Wednesday night to join them for the ceremony.  In the troop picture....Kris and Sam are standing on the left on the second row.   Sam is now almost as tall as Kris.   We will go down for next Sunday which is visitor's Sunday!!! I sure hope they have a great 10 days!

2 comments:

  1. I see you were able to get a picture up Yippee....I am still painting here. We had thunder yesterday evening and I was hoping for rain. The house has not been to hot this year and I do have air in the bedroom to sleep well at night. Fleta is doing good. she is not getting to walk every day because it is so hot but Sat morning early she walked 9 miles...Not me! Today I am going to sew...Hannah needs a curtain made and I need 3 for the back porch plus I am making a bed skirt (finally) to go with my beautiful quilt that I have on my bed all of the time, The boys will have a blast...I think Sam has a good time wher ever he goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Sam has a memorible time. So great to see the picture.
    We love you, dear heart!!

    ReplyDelete